Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 1 Year
- Manage multiple small to medium sized technical and business oriented projects for the Information Technology organization
- Establish client relationships, integrate requirement definition, plan projects, and direct resources ensuring corporate and IT project portfolio objectives are met
- Manage the project plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters
- Coordinate day to day activities for assigned projects including project definition, organization, scheduling, budget, and staffing
- Develop, prepare and present project documentation, including project charter, project plans, status and other reporting documents in accordance with company standards
- Develop business requirements into a project charter and scope document, and manage projects through the entire project life cycle ensuring systems meet design standards and guidelines and are sensitive to performance needs of the organization
- Integrate project plans from multiple sources to create a cohesive plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones
- Communicate with client, management and operating groups regarding project progress, status, risks, and issues
- Partner with project sponsors and project teams to lead requirements definition. Evaluate client’s technical and business requirements and develop approaches and solution alternatives with the project teams and stakeholders
- Top Skill Sets: Agile Methodologies, Scrum, and Kanban
- Direct successful implementation of small to medium sized technology and business oriented projects or programs that may be cross-functional, involving other projects with dependencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of business and/or technology related project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects involving multiple applications and departments.
- Working knowledge of various system development lifecycle methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Experience with development, reporting and monitoring of project costs.
- Adept at using documentation tools including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and industry standard project management tools.
- Lean Six Sigma certified at various levels of expertise (Yellow, Green, Black or Master Black Belt) preferred.
- Project management certification in related industry preferred.