Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ Months
- Project manage Analytics initiatives, projects, and internal process improvement with team members, stakeholders, and customers in HHS and affiliated organizations.
- Develop and help evolve best practice analytics, data governance, Software Development Life Cycle within department’s existing and emerging framework, and tracking against current Fiscal Year’s goals; Achieve “4-table-leg” collaboration with Analytics team, App/build team, Epic, and Customers/SMEs.; C-level Communication skills.
- Work with, and be a liaison between, the customers, application teams, and appropriate IT personnel on a regular basis to align technology functionality to operational processes.
- Applies knowledge of clinical workflows to understand and interpret regulatory specifications, and additional duties as assigned.
- MediCAL reimbursement (QIP) and Pharmacy expertise.