Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 6+ Months, Contract to Hire
Top Skill Sets: 5+ years of NOC Experience, CCNA qualified and 5+ years of supervisory experience. Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Position Purpose: Lead and maintain the integrity and security of the server systems and establish policies/procedures on system use and services. Evaluate, recommend, design, and implement overall enterprise infrastructure and services to meet the business goals. Act as a subject matter expert for other Systems Engineers.
- Lead cross functional teams through system processes.
- Provide technical and strategic support for the server systems and applications residing on these servers.
- Support end users and monitor system usage/performance.
- Responsible for backup and recovery of the operating system and third-party applications, file-system management, patching, process automation writing programs, server installation/configuration and ignite configuration.
- Perform duties for third-party application design, integration, support, installations, and configurations.
- Interface with business users and stakeholders to determine needs.
- Act as a resource for resolving complex problems.
- Act as the go-to person to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Responsible for evaluation, design, and integration of all enhancements or new releases of the system.
- Identify and implement process/procedural improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience leading team members through design and implementation of enterprise wide event management projects including process improvement and process optimization.
- Experience developing and maintaining an event management architecture.
- Advanced experience publishing professional level documentation.
- Ability to provide technical direction and guidance to team members.
- Advanced experience with automation, troubleshooting, and notification/escalation.
- Experience integrating multi-vendor solutions