Location: Chesterfield, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
Top Skill Sets:
- Must have ITIL Service Design Expertise, ITIL Foundaton Certification, Project Management/Coordination Skills.
- Proficient in creating documentation, data/process analysis and requirements gathering for IT Service Management (ITSM) Processes.
- Lead the design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on high complexity, “family” of business service solutions
- Responsible for the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of business need, responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Responsible for identifying the need, defining and implementing improvements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable working in teams and constructing enterprise applications
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience and 1-2 years of business solutions experience with high complexity, multiple large application business processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Proficient in creating documentation, data\process analysis, and requirements gathering for IT Service Management (ITSM) processes and corresponding toolsets and functions (e.g. Incident, Problem, Config, Change, Service Level Management, Event Mgmt., Service Desk, Asset Mgmt, Service Catalog).
- Experience leading ITSM process or tool implementations and improvements in coordination with other IT processes and disciplines (e.g. software development, operations, infrastructure).
- Proficiency with Business Process Modeling tools and concepts preferred.
- Experience with executing ITSM assessments and designing and implementing improvements based on results preferred.