Location: Town & Country, MO
Duration: 6 Months
- Lead the design, build, test and maintain enablers of business processes, including technology and process solutions with a focus on high complexity, “family” of business service solutions
- Responsible for the entire implementation process
- Drive definition of business need, responsible for overall solution design, build and test, root cause analysis, and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Responsible for identifying the need, defining and implementing improvements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable working in teams and constructing enterprise applications
- Consult with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives
- Advanced SQL, SSRS/SSIS, Statistics, Ability to create Stored procedures & Triggers, and Report Server & Command line utilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience and 1-2 years of business solutions experience with high complexity, multiple large application business processes.
- Knowledge of programming languages, project management, and application or systems development methodologies.
- RFP, contracting and new business implementation may be required.
- Intermediate SQL query skills.