Location: St. Louis, MO
- GitHub, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible, PEGA knowledge although this is not a “hands-on” role.
- This is lead role executing the project plan
- This position will help lead the initiative to build a DevOps team.
- The right candidate has strong DevOps and/or CI/CD experience and has been part of a team that implemented it.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of related experience
- Project lead and training experience required
- Software quality assurance testing experience and expert experience with test automation and tools utilized in healthcare industry
- Expert experience in writing Java script, VB Script and eScript
- Expert knowledge of version control systems such as SVN
- Expert skills in SQL data retrieval from a relational database
- Experienced in Agile methodology
- Experience with PEGA, Jenkins, Ansible preferred
- Experience with C#, .NET or Java preferred
- VMware, Linux, CI/CD, Selenium preferred
- Previous experience building/implementing a DevOps team required.
- Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Responsible for the entire implementation process and drive definition of business needs.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process.
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing.
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality.
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications.