Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 12+ Months
- Lead the design, build, test and maintenance of scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert for Application Analysts, Application Software Developers, and Application Software Engineers.
- Lead cross functional teams through the entire implementation process
- Responsible for overall solution design including building and testing
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Identify, define and implement needed enhancements in the methods, standards and processes to better enable teams and constructive enterprise applications
Top Skill Sets:
- MicroStrategy Architect Experience, EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse) knowledge and SQL.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred, requires demonstrated understanding of business process as it relates to experience in the field.
- Experience with SQL.
- Expert working knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools, including: MicroStrategy, Business Objects, Cognos or SAS.
- Advanced experience with UNIX and ETL preferred.
- Experience with various databases, including: Teradata, Oracle or SQL Server preferred.