Location: Boise, ID
Duration: 6 Months
Principle Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks, special project-related assignments as needed, working under the direction of contract and full-time program and project managers as assigned
- Coordinate project plan input for the Team and assigned strategic and tactical programs and projects, including setting up meetings, distribution and archiving documents, organizing program and project information, following up on action items and assignments, and providing assistance to the Action Plan Program Team and other program/project managers
- Responsible for tracking project financials, working with stakeholders to resolve project issues and risks as assigned by program or project manager directing the assigned work
- Asist with Action Plan, program and project timeline monitoring and tracking
- Surface and provide awareness of issues and risks to the attention of the assigned program and project managers and assist in tracking issues and risks as assigned
- Maintain ongoing communication with the assigned Action Plan Team, other program and project managers, identifying problematic issues and needed actions to resolve; coordinating project issues and risks across multiple projects/programs
- Produce reports periodically (weekly, monthly, annual), including dashboards; particularly status and other reports for assigned Action Plans, portfolios, and projects
- Compile and publish weekly project status reports for executive leadership, executive and project sponsors, assigned program manager(s), project teams and other key project stakeholders
- Maintain training documentation, publish and coordinate training schedules as needed/assigned
- Communicate with and liasse with EPMO regarding project standards; support Action Plan, program and project teams to benefit from and work within program/project standards
- Create and draft documents, including presentations, memos, minutes, correspondence and spreadsheets.
- Other project/program-related duties as assigned.