Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 4 months
- 100% remote
- Skills Required: Java, Systems Testing, SQL, Oracle
- Requires knowledge of programming fundamentals and proficiency in at least one (1) of the programming and job control languages used in the department, as well as a basic knowledge of systems design concepts normally acquired through the completion of two (2) to three (3) years of college level courses in computer sciences, programming or other related experience.
- Requires a relatively high level of analytical ability in order to be able to analyze test data, program logic, and test results to determine proper program execution to meet the system specifications, and to solve problems through the development or modification of computer programs
- Prior experience with Oracle, SQL and Java preferred.
- Assists in the design and specification of data processing systems by: (a) designing and analyzing data collection, processing, and control procedures, (b) developing technical solutions, (c) designing forms and reports
- Uses programming and application configuration to design, develop, and test logic to create new programs and modify/maintain existing programs
- Analyzes and evaluates results of program and procedure tests, test data, and program logic in order to determine proper program execution and procedures
- Maintains test scenarios, conditions, and scripts to ensure accurate test results
- Assists in systems testing and implementation
- Documents results of design and testing programs
- Prepares status reports on assigned work and fulfills other administrative reporting requirements, as required
- If assigned, directs the work of programmers and documentation analysts to ensure proper program design, coding, testing, and implementation