Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 6 months
- Bachelors in Project Management, Computer Science, or related field. Completion of an approved educational program or four years of related experience may be accepted in lieu of degree
- 4 years of experience in planning and implementing projects and programs, including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and program outcomes required. The 4 years must include a minimum of one year of experience in senior level planning and implementing programs including developing scope, goals, work plans, timelines, implementation strategies and measurement processes for assessing progress toward goals and program outcomes.
- Moderate degree of competency with PMBOK and PgMBOK (Program Management Body of Knowledge) and/or Agile methodologies and frameworks such as program management, project management, software development life cycle and ITIL. Six Sigma and Organizational development best practices a plus.
- Requires intermediate knowledge in the field of computer science, including hardware and software products, computer systems, systems analysis, programming, development/maintenance process, and data management for large complex systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and deliver presentations to organization management including Senior Management are required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple, interdependent project teams and maintain program oversight with minimal oversight from management.
- Ability to demonstrate presentation and facilitation skills working with key stakeholders and management including executive management required.
- Experience in interpreting and explaining specialized or complex material into information consumable by the public required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to critically analyze business information and process flows, gather relevant requirements and generate business, functional and technical specifications needed for successful delivery.
- Must have demonstrated ability making decisions that require significant use of extensive technical, functional, leadership, and managerial skills to maximize benefits, while minimizing impacts on all external/internal information systems and headquarters/field personnel.