Location: New Orleans, LA
Duration: 6 months
- Moderate degree of competency with PMBOK and PgMBOK (Program Management Body of Knowledge) and/or Agile methodologies and frameworks such as program management, project management, software development life cycle and ITIL. Six Sigma and Organizational development best practices a plus.
- Requires intermediate knowledge in the field of computer science, including hardware and software products, computer systems, systems analysis, programming, development/maintenance process, and data management for large complex systems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to create and deliver presentations to organization management including Senior Management are required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple, interdependent project teams and maintain program oversight with minimal oversight from management.
- Ability to demonstrate presentation and facilitation skills working with key stakeholders and management including executive management required.
- Experience in interpreting and explaining specialized or complex material into information consumable by the public required.
- Must have demonstrated ability to critically analyze business information and process flows, gather relevant requirements and generate business, functional and technical specifications needed for successful delivery.
- Must have demonstrated ability making decisions that require significant use of extensive technical, functional, leadership, and managerial skills to maximize benefits, while minimizing impacts on all external/internal information systems and headquarters/field personnel.