Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 6 Months
- Responsible for the management of the product lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Works with Business Owners, Stakeholders, Project Management, Operations, SMEs and one or more teams to identify product features and enhancements to new and existing products, services, and tools, and well as production fixes.
- Guides and supports teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding the priority and details of features to build, accepting features after satisfactory demonstration of development and testing, and accepting the implementation release.
Must have requirements:
- Technical Background, familiarity around data solutions (Hadoop, Enterprise Data Warehouse, etc.)
- Ability to facilitate and capture requirements across multiple business units
- Ability to create strategic capability roadmaps
- Superb communication skills in all forms
Good to have:
- Experience in a large organization
- Experience in working on large corporate initiatives