Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3 Months
- A highly virtualized environment looking to expand into various cloud services where it fits our strategic infrastructure plan.
- We seek individuals experience administering cloud services who will be responsible for making decisions about server, cloud and storage technology.
- The role is also responsible for recommending new technologies to solve technical business problems.
- Needs to work with other teams such as network, application teams and enterprise architects to build enterprise class infrastructure solutions in a collaborative way.
- The ability to operationalize new technologies is a key requirement of this role.
- May be needed for fourth tier support and root cause analysis.
Competencies and Skills:
- Ability to design and engineer advanced server, cloud or storage architecture preferred.
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure; or vCloud on AWS preferred.
- Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud, VDI, Software Defined Storage, Containers or other new technologies preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server (all versions) preferred.
- Working knowledge of RedHat Linux (all versions) preferred.
- Working knowledge of VMware vSphere preferred.