Location: Wausau, WI
Duration: 6+ Months
Scope of Responsibilities:
- This position will focus on support of our Post Acute Care applications, primarily Netsmart and American Data Systems.
- This position requires critical thinking, problem-solving and technical skills.
- Epic experience is a plus, particularly in the Home Health/Post Acute Care space.
- This application analyst will support the staff and physicians working in our Post Acute Care environment which encompasses the continuum of home health, assisted living, long term care, skilled nursing and hospice, through the use of workflow tools, reports, and dashboards with a focus on documentation integrity and efficiency.
- Support of the application life cycle for assigned applications including application upgrades, managing roll-out of new applications (design, build, and test), and application maintenance (break/fix, optimization, operations, and deployment).
- Collaborates with other departments, clinical application analysts, and informatics team members to identify, analyze, and support ongoing needs.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in Healthcare Information Systems, with practical experience in healthcare operations, clinical workflows, and systems analysis preferred.
- Experience with application, server, and client upgrades preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems, end-user support including hardware & mobile devices is a bonus.
- Ability to plan, direct and coordinate all activities of an application’s support group with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the expertise to translate technical terminology into terms understandable by management, clinicians, physicians and staff personnel.
- Netsmart and American Data Systems experience preferred, but not required.