Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for oversight of the EITS Payroll ERP Project team, work streams, quality management, and deliverables
- Work with the Implementation Partner and appropriate departments to identify and assign resources.
- Reviews project overall scope and identifies risks.
- Coordinates functional and technical team activities and manage deliverables to timely completions.
- Conduct weekly status meetings to track progress, address issues and risks.
- Work with the implementation partner to successfully lead client in a full Payroll and Time & Labor Implementation
- Provide leadership to the ERP work groups and hold them accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Manage implementation risk, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the business as well as IT governance and be accountable for execution
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans and communicate status to the project team and management
- Detect and communicate potential issues that threaten to delay the project timeline; Problem- solve and implement solutions
- Ensure customer satisfaction through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication
- Maintain and update project plan
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Must have prior PeopleSoft project management experience from either a consulting OR client focus.
- Experience must include implementation of large, healthcare organization with focus on Payroll, Time & Labor and Time Capture.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills, capable of interacting well with both
- Business and Technical leaders and Implementation Partner
- Strong analytical and customer service skills with a solid problem solving background.
- Self-motivated and proactively takes responsibility for driving tasks through to successful completion.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and quickly process information; Exceptional organizational skills
- Understanding of Healthcare requirements and business processes
- Strong Change Management experience