Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- The role is to assist in guiding the end-users through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll system.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Payroll team with the ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Payroll module.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices is a plus.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Payroll and Time and Labor – including integration with Human Resource, Absence Management, and time collection devices.
- Knowledge of full cycle payroll, absence management, and time and labor processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
- Partner with Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user quiries, resolve issues and support applications.
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor or Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll process, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc