Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor or Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll process, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.)