Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science,
- Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human
- Resources, or a related field of study; and a
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive, responsible experience as an ERP PeopleSoft functional
- analyst and/or super user.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application suite with a strong emphasis on
- PeopleSoft full-cycle Payroll, Tax and Benefits processing.
- Practical experience coordinating PeopleSoft Year-End processing and reporting with the
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired
- Ability to manage and roll-out PeopleSoft Tax Updates and PUM releases to the business.
- Proficient in the use of Query Manager and understanding of the Process Scheduler.
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor application experience and an understanding of Financial system
- (Accounts Payable and General Ledger) interfaces is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to identify
- problems and determine corrective actions in a timely manner. Ability to escalate issues when
- Proficient in MS Office product suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)