Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assist in guiding the end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Absence Management module.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to Absence Management team, including: basic configuration, accrual calculations, leave approval, with ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll, Time and Labor, and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Absence Management module.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Absence Management – including integration with Human Resource, Payroll, Time and Labor, and time collection devices.
- Knowledge of full cycle Human Resources processing in PeopleSoft version 9.0 or higher
- Partner with Human Resource and Payroll personnel to support business operations and satisfy user inquiries, resolve issues and support applications.
- Modify or develop new queries and reports in PeopleSoft as needed.
- Collaborate with peers and customers to deliver solutions.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Absence Management functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Absence Management implementation and/or upgrade.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Absence Management
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll and Time and labor processes, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.