Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- The Operations Consultant will work cross-functionally to identify and execute growth opportunities and improve daily operations.
- This growth-focused role will require understanding what a best-in-class process should look like, instrumenting and measuring where we are, brainstorming and prioritizing solutions, and filling gaps.
- To be successful, you should be a strategic & analytical thinker, excellent at execution, a solid player and coach, and have stellar communication skills.
- Lead and support the execution of day to day operations and deliver on strategy and operational plans
- Establish and refine the business operational performance
- Find and pursue cost reduction opportunities
- Improve business processes to promote effective operations
- Create opportunities for synergies across various business units to drive long term business growth & sustainability
Reporting, Metrics, and KPIs:
- Gather and analyze data, formulate and test hypotheses, synthesize findings, develop go-forward plans and help drive and translate recommendations into results
- Author, manage, and deliver executive level reporting, including weekly, monthly, quarterly status reports
- Develop and track key KPIs across the team to track strategic goals, milestones and accomplishments
Growth & Strategy:
- Assess and develop potential strategic partnerships to drive business growth
- Orchestrate the design and execution of all aspects of new business opportunities
- Act and operate as an internal consultant, working directly with multiple stakeholders
- Take complete ownership of projects/ programs from cradle to grave: business case, scope, cost, schedule, action cycles, risks, issues, decisions, interdependencies and milestones.
- Minimum 4-6 years of combined experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy & development, or business operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Math or Statistics. MBA is a plus
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in past positions
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work effectively with and communicate complex ideas to people at all levels in an organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, and work in a fast-paced environment