Location: Tampa, FL
- Under the minimal supervision of a manager or director and according to established policy and procedures, the Analyst III performs complex system analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing, implementation, maintenance, and support (technical and functional) of Hyland OnBase and assigned applications and/or projects.
- Directly interacts with assigned department managers and staff to provide automation services in support of department’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Plans, coordinates, develops and provides appropriate training for managers and users.
- Ensures development of training materials, production of continuity workbooks, documentation of standard operating procedures and user checklists.
- Serves as the contact and liaison with user community and vendor.
- Responsible for performing job duties in accordance with mission, vision, and values.
- Participates in department and hospital task forces, focus groups and/or committees as assigned by their supervisor to meet the group objectives.
- Candidate must have Hyland OnBase certification, 5-7 years of hands-on experience and must demonstrate full proficiency in OnBase application management and administration.
- High School or GED required
- Seven (7) years in design/ support analyst role with experience in developing, conducting, and implementing financial/economic analysis, decision support systems, strategic plans and data models or job related analytical experience plus six (6) months in Project, Team Lead or Supervisory role is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field plus three (3) years in design/support analyst role with job related analytical experience or Associate’s degree plus five (5) years of design analyst role with job related analytical experience may be equivalent consideration with an additional six (6) months in Project, Team Lead or Supervisory role required.
- Subject Matter Expert competencies with basic computer-based programs and job related applications and Microsoft Office software.
- Operational knowledge of healthcare areas such as nursing, perioperative services, emergency department and support services is preferred.
- A successful systems analyst must possess four skills: analytical, technical, managerial and interpersonal.
- Bachelor’s Degree, software / system / technical certification(s), and over three years of information technology experience or healthcare operations experience.
- Highly preferred that candidate has Epic experience.