Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12 Months
- Network VP, Ambulatory Care Business Development and Strategy – A person with extensive executive leadership of ambulatory care program operations.
- Should have been involved in multiple program development and had a leadership role in at least 2 Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) operationalizing projects.
- Seeking a Network VP, Ambulatory Care Business Development and Strategy to serve as executive lead for evaluating and executing on ambulatory care network development opportunities, growing key services and assessing and engaging strategic partners in support of advancing ambulatory and transformation goals and initiatives.
Successful candidate will possess the following:
- A master’s degree in a related field, preferably Health and/or Public Administration
- Having served a minimum of ten years in an Executive leadership position responsible for ambulatory care operations
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in program development in North and Central Brooklyn
- Healthcare leadership experience across the continuum of care to provide operational insight for all proposed ambulatory care growth areas (primary, acute, post-acute)
- Demonstrated success managing ambulatory care programs
- Experience operationalizing Federally Qualified Health Center Programs
- Substantial experience in standing-up new ambulatory care sites/operations
- Proven experience in improving financial operations of ambulatory care centers
- Ten plus years’ successfully managing government grants