Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Cisco Unified Communications product suite in a larger enterprise setting including Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Presence, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Voice Gateways (PRI, CAS, FXO, FXS), Cisco Unified Communication Manager Express/Unity Express, Expressway, MRA, TMS/TMS-XE/Conductor/Telepresence Servers, IX/DX/SX video endpoints, WebEx/Jabber/Spark.
- Experience with Legacy Nortel, Avaya, PBX and Key Systems, Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Experience doing Cisco Collaboration deployments, upgrades, and troubleshooting.
- Hands- on knowledge and experience in routing protocols like BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Ethernet Switching, and multiple layers (1-2 protocols) like Frame Relay, HDLC, or PPP will be helpful.
- Knowledgeable in IP Networking, enterprise voice solutions, VoIP technology, IPsec, TDM Voice, VoIP CPE, soft Switches, Session Border Controllers, Routers, and Firewalls
- Work well with other team members in a collaborative manner, fostering learning and knowledge sharing to complete projects and equally be able to work with limited supervision and project oversight
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Excellent customer facing skills
- CCNA Voice/ Collaboration preferred
- CCNP Voice/ Collaboration preferred
- CCIE Voice/ Collaboration and/ or CCDE preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred