Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 2+ years of enterprise Angular experience – with a strong understanding of architecture, planning, designing, and building large scalable solutions within the technology
- 5+ years of strong C# experience in full-stack development
- 4+ years of enterprise development experience on large scalable systems
- 7+ years of strong development experience.
- Strong front-end knowledge and experience with implementing highly performant enterprise solutions using modern technologies
- Strong full-stack experience across a variance of technologies and many interconnected systems and an understanding of the patterns and designs of successful multi-layered enterprise applications
- Experience working in an agile environment with constantly changing work priorities and demands.
- Sufficient knowledge to plan, design, code, install, test, and troubleshoot a technical environment supporting a variety of applications
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of operating systems, networks, servers, communications components, databases, programming languages, and software development tools and techniques.
- Ability to oversee designing, developing, and communicating an implementation plan for software solution delivery
- Provide work direction to team in regard to procedures, methodologies, tools, quality performance standards, and company-wide goals.
- Technically lead team members through coaching and mentorship.
- Ability to understand and filter through complex customer requirements and break them down to simple, technical tasks.
- Maintain accountability for project delivery while keeping alignment with business and IT requirements a priority.
- Provide guidance and expertise to team enabling team members to reach their full potential.
- Manage assigned tasks among other developers to insure timely completion and delivery.
- Review work done by team developers to ensure that all project requirements are sufficiently met.
- Lead team to follow company standards and best practices.
- Propose new practices and process improvements that align with company goals.
- Take responsibility to carry the project through all development phases and deliver on time.