Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 18 Months
- Project Leadership
Reason for Opening:
- Mobile Clinical Photo Capture Program rollout and support for physician & patient mobile image capture.
- Team is at capacity.
- Resource needed to meet the clinical demands and growth in the mobile image capture space
- System Administrator, Project Lead, Imaging Support lead, experience in mobile technologies and imaging including PACS, as well as Epic are needed
- There is a clinical need to efficiently save photographs during patient visits
- Applications Analyst I – Monitors the systems for data quality, efficiency, operation and data integrity and appropriately escalates issues/problems
- Primary Care, Dermatology & Plastics, most other clinical departments that use photo capture and want them stored and viewable through Epic
- Platform/Languages: Agfa Enterprise Imaging – Xero, HL7 & DICOM, PACS, Web servers and associated certificates for SSL, HTTPS and PKI infrastructure in a multi-tiered clustered environment along with troubleshooting firewall issues and configuration of IP Tables.
- Networking, DNS swithing and load balancing technologies within a medical or commercial enterprise.
- Database: Medical systems using Unix (Linux, AIX, Solaris) and windows operatin systems utilizing SQL to query, manage and create reports from Oracle or SQL Server databases from associated systems