Location: Columbus, OH
- Bachelor’s’ degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Healthcare or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of contracting, health care reimbursement, provider contract modeling or quality measurement experience.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- Knowledge of Health Care Delivery Systems and familiarity with programs such as SQL, SAS/SPSS, Office Suite, and Visio preferred.
- Manage and support the development of network performance analytics.
- Design and build solutions that create, maintain, interface, or transform data in order to support a complete business need around contracting analytics and modeling applications.
- Oversee the development of project applications and determine the financial impact of contract negotiations and statewide rate changes
- Collaborate inter-departmentally to determine analytic reporting needs and provide training and support on network performance applications and reporting tools
- Lead provider profiling and network performance analytic support functions and provide support to health plans and other stakeholders
- Oversee, monitor and measure unit cost trends and network improvement opportunities
- Support existing application solutions, identify and develop technical enhancements to improve outcomes
- Plan, manage, analyze, design and implement projects, including scheduling deliverables, goals, and milestones