Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- Manages or consults on multiple medium/large projects and program to achieve specific business goals or objectives; works in a coordinated manner to ensure proper allocation of resources, individual project profitability and high client satisfaction
- Integrates tracking/progress on multiple projects and program to provide overall status of portfolio
- Identifies opportunities for cross-discipline participation and contacts appropriate personnel
- Develops methods to measure project benefits
- Demonstrates credibility as a business partner to ensure business and technology decisions are reached to support business goals and objectives
- Ensure timely delivery of Projects and Programs; acts as escalation point within projects/programs for resource/schedule / financial issues and directs teams accordingly
- Ensures strategic alignment of anticipated project outcomes with business needs
- May mentor or coach a small group of project managers
- Performs other work duties as assigned
- Intervenes flexibly/creatively to improve system performance.
- Skilled in conflict management and effectively managing the most complex relationships with and among business partners, vendors, professional peers, and other team members and operates under minimal direction.
- Acts as escalation resource for project issues.
- Proactively seeks to expand relationships with customers and identifies strategic business needs and aligns major technology initiatives accordingly.
- Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
- Assessing skills and identifying training needs of project team
- Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/ partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, testing documentation, training, “warm handoff” and on-time delivery within budget constraints.