Location: Chesterfield, MO
- Lead through planning and design of enterprise wide technology projects by coordinating activities of all resources, including team members, vendors, and IT partners.
- Partner with Domain Architect to evaluate new technology and vendors for strategic roadmap.
- Oversee telecom hardware and software deployment in accordance with telecom design and implementation plan.
- Complete and publish professional documentation as related to network architecture design and build specifications.
- Maintain telecom network management architecture for specific network components including capacity management, event monitoring and alerting.
- Partner with the Operations team to provide Tier 4 support for technical issues and assess design functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Experience leading team members through design/build/implementation and transition to operational support for enterprise wide telecom projects.
- Advanced experience developing and maintaining telephony monitoring and management architecture.
- Advanced experience publishing professional documentation as related to enterprise wide telephony projects.
- Ability to provide technical direction and guidance to team members.
- Advanced experience implementing and supporting advanced VoIP technologies (ex. SIP, Session Border Controllers).
- Advanced experience implementing and supporting Telephony and Call Center multi-channel technologies and applications (Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, NICE; including IVR, Call Recording, and Work Force Management).
- Cisco PBX and Call Center experience preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with lead technologists in separate technology domains including Web, Systems, and Network Services.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration.
- Experience with vendor and product analysis.
- Experience integrating multi-vendor solutions.