Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience along the full software development lifecycle
- Extensive experience applying code management principles
- Ability to mentor and lead small application teams focused on architecture
- Experience producing and successfully delivering application architecture roadmaps
- Twelve (12) years of relevant technical or business work experience
Other Skills & knowledge:
- 3+ year Adobe AEM, Forms and Analytics
- 8+ years of Java architecture, design and coding experience
- 5+ years RESTful services for both the client and server implementations
- 5+ years of Application Architecture
- 5+ years of Agile methodologies
- 3+ years of Hibernate, Spring, Jetty, HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, Jenkins
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Broad and deep understanding of application server platforms: Apache and Tomcat
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- Leads the design, development, modification, and enhancements to programmatic solutions for functional or operational areas
- Builds a sustainable application architecture when analyzing complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and
developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems, devises logic procedures, prepares flowcharts, performs coding and tests/debugs programs
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements
- Mentor and train both developers and customers in conversion and implementation of system
- Performs duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with our mission, values, and Service Standards.
- Provides strategic leadership related to specific applications, applications integration and/or Application Development Methodologies
- Pioneers, owns, leads, and provides technical expertise for multiple application technologies that span all operating areas and impacted software, data, network, communication and computing platform technologies