Location: Newport Beach, CA
Duration: 6 Months
- 3-5 years’ experience with Kronos v 8 applications, modules or equivalent systems as defined below, with advanced knowledge of the assigned application in multiple functional areas
- Minimum one (1) year experience in an Applications department, preferably within an acute hospital environment
- Minimum one (1) year experience working on medium to large project teams
- 3-5 years’ experience working with and configuring Kronos v8 Workforce Central Timekeeping and Advanced Scheduling
- 3-5 years’ experience developing interfaces using Workforce Integration Manager
- 3-5 years’ experience with Kronos Advanced Scheduling.
- Strong competency developing SQL queries
- Ability to assist junior staff with completion of assigned tasks.
- Preferred qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have experience on an Advanced Scheduling Project, preferably (but not required) in a hospital environment
- Experience with the Kronos Attendance and OptiLink products
- Bachelor’s degree preferred