Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- The responsibilities of the ITSMCO Analyst II encompass identical responsibilities as a ITSMCO Analyst I, but with a greater degree of complexity.
- Develops policies, procedures and job aids to support the work of the ITSMCO throughout the organization.
- Works with minimal supervision to support team initiatives, however, is able to solve problems independently and solicits ideas from others to help assess and resolve issues and/or develop plans of action to remediate.
- Demonstrates expertise in the essential skills of requirements gathering, process design, process mapping, implementation, and documentation.
- Performs appropriate and timely flow of business critical information through both excellent written and verbal communication strategies.
- Performs advanced functions of analysis, development, implementation, and evaluation.
- Assists in the development, evaluation, standardization, and maintenance of new & existing ITSM processes that support the organization.
- Collaborates with team members and is able to work with little to no instruction on new tasks, assignments and project initiatives.
- Assists senior members of the team in project initiatives.
- Communicates and collaborates with various departments in the organization to assist with the facilitation and implementation of new or improved ITSM process changes – both verbally and through written documentation.
- Identifies and assesses issues that may have an impact on operational and project work.
- Must be available after business hours (such as evenings and weekends) to support unplanned events, command centers, and planned downtimes occurring outside of business hours to accommodate business needs.
Preferred Licenses/certificates/registrations in one of the following equivalent certifications:
- ITIL V3, Lean Six Sigma, Six-Sigma Green Belt
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
Certifications & Licenses:
- ITIL Foundations Certification required
- Licenses, Certificates, and/or Registrations required for the job