Location: Durham, NC
Duration: 12+ Months
- ITIL Incident Problem Coordinator
- Ensures that IT services are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Incident Management are services under the ITIL Service Operation process.
- Ensure ITIL Service Operation services are managed, operated and supported in accordance with the ITIL service model
- Manage the technical communication bridge incidents and/or support existing staff on Major Incidents and Business Critical issues.
- Monitor and facilitate communications with the business on the Business Communications Bridge as required
- Craft, coordinate and publish communication during escalated incidents.
- Support existing staff with communication during Major Incidents and Business Critical issues.
- Ensure timely creation and updates to the ISBA problem database
- Maintain and uphold Incident Management policies and procedures in accordance with ITIL processes
- Maintain open communication and good working relationships with departments that participate in Incident Management and help define ways to increase internal and external client satisfaction
- Attend Service Provider daily standup meetings
- Review incident records for accuracy of information
- Ensure appropriate priority is assigned to incident records
- Ensure Request for Change forms and change records are created for incidents requiring emergency changes to recover and restore normal service operations
- Attend and participate in Post Incident Reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in technical discipline, 3 years of IT experience In lieu of degree, 5 years IT experience
- Proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer/client needs, creatively approach solutions, decide appropriate courses of action
- Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and culture
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Adaptability to demanding circumstances that require timely and accurate responses
- Strong analytical, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas in easy to understand business terms to senior leaders
- Process skills; ability to work with Service Provider to ensure effective operations and agreed upon service levels
- ITIL Foundations Certification