Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Work collaboratively with customers and IT departments to develop IT solutions for Project Proposals.
- Work with customers to identify project business outcomes, measures, requirements, impacts, and risks.
- Assist customers with the definition of technical and functional requirements of IT projects.
- Working with HIT leaders, determine the level of effort, total costs, barriers, and risks of the project.
- Create deliverables for business leaders to facilitate business decisions around IT.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards of the project portfolio for leadership review.
- Support the overall process as needed.
- Develop and maintain capacity management tools.
- Support the Project Intake (demand) process.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 5 years of practical and related experience