Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Equivalent experience is defined as 4 years of professional work experience.
- 7 years of experience with law enforcement, intelligence, public or private sector security organization.
- Experience with network topology and transfer protocols
- Experience with fire suppression, alarm systems and integration with CCTV and access control system
- Certification as a Physical Security Professional (PSP) or Certified Protection Professional (CPP) from American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS International) or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Project Management Professional (PMP) is required.
- Offer will be contingent on an intensive background check and psychological exam.
- Expert understanding of Electronic Access Control architecture, hardware and software systems, analog / IP video hardware and software configurations, and alarm hardware and system configurations, biometrics, video analytics, visitor management, video intercoms, Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) and remote public address systems.
- Keen understanding of Lenel Avigilon Access Control architecture, hardware and licensing structure or similar product line
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player, be organized and have the ability to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or function in a team environment sharing responsibility, roles and accountability.
- Designs effective IoT (Internet of Things) solution architecture to address clients’ business problems, needs and opportunities, while complying with company’s strategies and business goals.
- Collaborating internally and with clients to understand and assess customer IoT requirements; defining the architectural framework of IoT solutions to meet business needs.
- Leading team to build and deploy highly scalable and secure IoT platforms, applications, and/or systems that run in various cloud infrastructures successfully, as well as IoT devices/hardware components to support IoT solutions.
- Developing architecture specification and reviewing technical and configuration documentation for all users (customers, engineering teams, product teams); resolving IoT solution deployment issues.
- Establishing trusted advisory stakeholder relationships, and acting as SME for IoT related products and services in specific verticals; staying current on the latest IoT technology (connected car, smart cities, home automation, etc.) and industry trends.