Location: St. Louis, MO
- Verify product quality by analyzing product and technical artifacts.
- Develop and execute manual and automated test cases and report results summarizing defects and resolutions.
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests using appropriate tools and requirements to report defects for specific product functions
- Review results of all tests and report anomalies into the defect tracking database
- Verify resolutions for all defects for an assigned project
- Enforce quality standards by identifying and recommending new procedures, standards and resolution of outages
- Develop new procedures and standards; suggesting improvements to existing standards; participating in internal and cross functional code and design reviews
- Protect assets by ensuring that all work is stored appropriately in the proper repository (Quality Center, Subversion) in compliance with department standards
- Complete projects by planning, organizing, and monitoring assignments
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to include accurate data for project reporting as well as a weekly personal status report
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field. 2-3+ years of quality assurance life cycle experience.
- Experience testing enterprise-class system software packages, database testing and MS Windows.
- Experience with automation scripting and testing of health care software products preferred.