Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6+ Months
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience in Computer Science or other related field is required.
- Equivalent years of experience are determined as one year of technical experience for every year of college requested.
- Must possess a solid understanding of Information Technology, Information Security, and Risk Management.
- 3-5 years information security experience preferred.
- Information Security certifications such as the Certified Information Systems Security Professional Certification (CISSP) or Certified Information Security Analyst Certification (CISM) is preferred.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities required
- Understanding of Core Security Infrastructure and architectural design required
- Understanding of RBAC access control systems required
- Understanding of ABAC authorization policy services required
- Understanding of system automation across various applications/systems/environments required
- Understanding of event and log correlation, including log analysis and troubleshooting required
- Understanding of process structure and workflow design/implementation required
- Comprehensive knowledge of Security Methodologies and Principals required
- Comprehensive knowledge and proven ability to understand projects to completion and produce design, run-books, procedures and job-aids required
- Comprehensive knowledge of working with Vendors for problem resolution and product enhancements required
- Advanced experience with engineering support for operating systems and applications
- General Summary The Information Security Analyst II is responsible for establishing and maintaining appropriate components of an enterprise-wide information security program to assure information assets are adequately protected and information risks are managed appropriately.
- The Information Security analyst is required to maintain a comprehensive understanding of core technologies and services used or provided.
- He/She must be knowledgeable of Information Security best practices and regulatory and compliance requirements that affect security for the enterprise.
- The Information Security Analyst II also works in partnership with IS and business management to assure business practices meet defined policies and standards for information security.
- Maintain current knowledge of applicable regulatory and compliance issues related to Information Security.
- Recommend policies to manage security functions relative to information technology systems (including systems under development), networks, applications, and voice and data communications that are consistent with applicable regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Core Technology Implementation
- Process development/improvement
- Security solution documentation and implementation
- Consulting with project teams and employees regarding corporate leading practices
- Application and platform security design and integration with core security technology
- Incident and problem resolution
- System automation and connections through multiple applications/systems
- Capacity, Performance, Availability, and System management of core security technologies
- Information Systems Security (ISS) project lead responsible for ISS projects as needed
- Provide technology support to other ISS teams as needed
- Other responsibilities as needed