Location: Philadelphia, PA
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is seeking an experienced Business Analyst/Architect who can strategize, design, and implement effective IAM business solutions through research and analysis of data and business processes.
- Prior experience with identity management required, including a strong background in access management (federations, SSO, two-factor, self-service password reset), identity governance (account provisioning, managing identities, attestations, connectors and workflows), and privileged access management.
- Experience with Oracle Identity products (OIM, OAM), Active Directory, and SQL is a plus.
- A person in this position will be required to work with teams throughout the organization to capture requirements and understand strategic business needs, as well as working alongside the IAM team to support advanced system configuration changes and maintenance required for the application lifecycle.
- Performs routine operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and complex workflow solutions and issues of intermediate complexity.
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
- Adept at working on multiple concurrent projects with nominal supervision, capable of educating, coaching, and overseeing the activities of less experienced staff and other team members.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Works directly with and provides oversight to clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues.
- Identify and document business and technical requirements using standard templates
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive test plans.
- Monitors effectiveness of current business practices and identifies areas for improvement/innovation.
- Has exceptional skills and expertise of business processes, and IT systems.
- Is an expert on business unit operations and business need for IT solutions.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Exhibits strong facilitation and communication skills and interacts with all hospital medical, technical and business personnel.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”
- May be required to represent I.S. and/or present to various Hospital Clinical and/or Operations committees.
Required Education and Experience:
- Certifications commensurate with job role
- Bachelors of/in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or other Health Care related field
- Relevant experience (>5 years) within a healthcare environment.
- Relevant Information Systems analyst experience (>5 years)
Preferred Education, Experience & Cert/Lic:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills including conflict resolution
- Advanced critical thinking, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with senior leaders and cross functional groups
- Advanced documentation skills
- Mentoring and teaching of staff
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of Business Analyst Best practices