Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- The primary purpose of the job is to: Facilitate the automation and timely completion of user provisioning processes and procedures, both from a technical and non-technical perspective.
- This role is responsible for: management, oversight and support of the automated process of the creation, modification and deletion of user accounts and access across multiple technology platforms, ensuring compliance with agreed upon SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with clients and customers, working within a team environment to achieve group goals, and process and improve existing services and outcomes.
- An Identity Management Lead should be able to work independently and within a team setting and have the necessary skills to mentor and assist less experienced Associates in existing processes.
- S/he should also possess the knowledge and skillset to produce, test and validate automation techniques and specialties to consistently improve technology and business processes to ensure the identity management team is functioning at expected capacity.
- The Identity Management Lead should have the skillset to support the implementation and maintenance of an enterprise-wide identity and access management infrastructure, continue to improve identity data controls and the provisioning/ de-provisioning processes, and provide metrics and reporting to provide transparency to the Identity Management Program.
Additionally, the role requires collaboration with multiple other business and functional areas, for example:
- Information Security Management and Technology Risk Management to ensure the Identity and Management program is effective and efficient and aligned with corporate and divisional standards and policies
- IT & Security Governance to support various audits and assessments conducted by internal and external organizations.
- Technical systems specialists, business systems specialists, application groups and /or 3rd parties to understand the intended approach
- Three to five years
- Experience with Active Directory (AD), systems processing and various technology platforms in use within the organization.
- Proficiency in SQL Server queries and scripting, and PowerShell scripting.
- Familiar with ODBC Connections, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Administration
- Experience with SQL database administration and stored procedures
- Experience in supporting an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Solution, in particular, with the Courion Identity Management Suite.
- One to three years experience with Identity and Access Management in a large Corporation.
- Also hands on experience and knowledge with Information Security procedures and technologies, including experience with key Identity and Access Management methodologies and technologies, such as Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Integration, SQL, SSO, ACL, and RBAC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or 5 years of equivalent work experience