Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under the direction of the Lead IAM (Imprivata- OneSign/Cortext) Configuration Specialist, this individual will perform administration tasks on the OneSign product as well as modify the configuration within this product.
- This individual will also assist in maintaining and modifying our Access Management as well as the creation and maintenance of all work flow processes in collaboration with the IAM Configuration Specialist-III and Lead IAM Configuration Specialist.
- This individual will be responsibility to review the Service Now queue on a daily basis and either resolve or reassign tickets as required.
Daily Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Triage incident tickets that come into the Identity & Access Management team and respond to the tickets that require intermediate remediation
- Have strong IAM industry awareness including with market leading technologies, emerging trends, regulatory compliance, key business drivers
- Installation, Integration and deployment of the OneSign product in client environment
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the OneSign Agent and Appliance.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of work flows that manage the provisioning of entitlements to end users
- Participate in the development and maintenance of user life cycle management and user entitlement processes
- Provide backup to the product leads on the Identity & Access Management products in production
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- 2-5+ years of professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or system integrator.
- This should include 2+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle principles
- Experience installing and configuring software on both Windows workstations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration a plus
- Familiarity with Healthcare industry a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Use Case methodology to assist in work flow development
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with clients and partners.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline a plus
Soft Skills Required:
- Willingness to travel to multiple sites throughout the NYC area
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Professional appearance and behavior including punctuality