Location: Cleveland, OH
Duration: 9+ Months
- Bachelors degree from four year college or university.
- Three to five years in HRIS, Financial Reporting or other analytical related field.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess superior analytical skills.
- Experience with Oracle Peoplesoft applications and query reporting.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Provide PeopleSoft HCM Production Report Development and Support.
- Position is responsible for serving as a technical point-of-contact with ensuring data integrity for purposes of reporting, analytics, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Position must develop, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Must be proficient using PS Query, Oracle SQL, Pivot Grids, BI Publisher, App Enignes, SQRs, Connected Queries, etc…