Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Duration: 6 Months
- This position is responsible for designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and/or modifying Human Resource Division applications and website architecture, including Oracle LMS, Wellness Database, Cerner Wellness Platform (or replacement systems) using best practices in information architecture, web usability and UI design standards in order to support Human Resources leadership in achieving divisional goals.
- Supports Workday HCMS by assisting with testing and security functionality.
- Complies with all laws and regulations associated with duties and responsibilities.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains web-based tools and other technical HR systems, as assigned, to support Human Resources functions, including but not limited to staffing, employee relations, benefits, compensation, wellness, payroll, learning and development
- Provides technical advice, guidance, support and solutions to end-users to assure efficient and effective usage of HR related web-based tools.
- Assists Human Resources in completing ServiceNow requests to ensure work is effectively described and prioritized.
- Serves as a key resource for technology-related educational programs and projects to ensure departmental, divisional, and/or corporate goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Serves as a backup resource to maintain employee benefit participation data and other employee data to ensure benefit participation records are accurate in PeopleSoft and other HR systems.
- Designs, develops, tests and maintains Wellness and HR databases and supports Workday projects, as assigned and in accordance with the needs of the users.
- Provides production support and maintenance functions for specific areas as assigned by management.
- Coordinates, organizes and/or administers projects and activities as needed at the direction of HR leadership to ensure departmental and/or divisional goals are met.
- Understands HR Divisional Goals and delivers work products that contribute to those goals.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in information systems, computer science, graphic design, or related field is required. Four years of relevant experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum Experience: Three years of experience in the design, development and maintenance of web-based tools, in programming or systems analysis or comparable position required.
- Proficiency in current programming technology and a demonstrated ability to analyze and solve logical problems such as may be found in mathematics, statistics required.
- Must be skilled in the ability develop, use, maintain and SQL and Access databases and the ability to transfer data to cloud based technologies and other sources.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and develop ideas and solutions in a clear, organized manner.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge of current cloud technologies and the principles of web design, development and information exchange as well as an understanding of internet standards such as HTTP, DNS, FTP, SSL, HTML, CSS, XML and other protocols.
- Must be a self-directed team player who is customer-focused, detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate strong, effective, analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills, flexibility, good judgment, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to handle confidential information, PHI and other issues with discretion.
- Workday experience