Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
- Involved in the following: data analytics, financial decision support, business statistics, benchmarking, budgeting, long term strategic planning, predicative modeling, productivity, dashboard/financial reporting, financial analysis/trending, metric development, data/system quality and ad hoc analysis/projects
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Supervises projects and analysts including leading major projects and analyst training
- Subject matter expertise
- A working knowledge of Payor/Insurance contracts and knowledge of payments/contract analysis would be preferred.
- Familiarity with large complex data sets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to learn quickly.
- A working knowledge of healthcare finance and accounting
- This person should have knowledge of complex statistical analysis and strong problem solving skills
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to explain complex finances and statistics to many different audiences
- Computer Skills/Systems: Epic, Kronos, Microsoft Office (Particularly Excel and Access), Lawson, Qlikview, Business Objects, Crystal, ProClarity, OLAP, Strata Jazz, Databases, and SMS related systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Mathematics/Statistics required.
- 5-6 years of related Financial Analytics & Planning experience required.