Location: Huntsville, AL
- To plan, design, enforce and audit security policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of and access to enterprise systems, files, and data elements.
- To recognize and identify potential areas where existing data security policies and procedures require change, or where ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
- To provide management with risk assessments and security briefings to advise them of critical issues that may affect customers, or corporate security objectives.
- To evaluate and recommend security products, services and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field and three (3) years of related experience required. Work experience may substitute for education requirement.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: Experience with one or more of the following is preferred:
- DNS Firewall
- Vulnerability scanning of networks and applications
- Forensic investigations