Location: Wausau, WI
- Scope of responsibility includes Pharmacy, Lab, Radiology, Cardiology, Women’s Health, Therapies, Post Acute Care, dictation etc.
- Responsible for 3 teams (Enterprise Imaging, Ancillary Applications, Epic Technical) covering 90+ clinical applications.
- Role will include all facets of IT management including daily operations, service desk, education and training, applications, networking, vendor management, contracting, project management and leadership.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in Healthcare Information Systems, with practical experience in healthcare operations and systems analysis required.
- CPHIMS Certification preferred.
- 2+ years of management/lead experience is required.
- Experience with Clinical Ancillary Applications is required.
- Epic, Sunquest Lab and Philips Imaging is preferred.
- Technical knowledge of HL7 interfaces, integration, operating systems, and conversions is helpful.
- Strong leadership characteristics and managerial skills that empower and develop others necessary.
- Ability to plan, direct and coordinate all activities of an applications support group with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the expertise to translate technical terminology into terms understandable by management, clinicians, physicians and staff personnel.
- An understanding of the healthcare applications suite and their place in the acute care, physician, ambulatory and ancillary settings.