Location: Brentwood, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- Must have experience with BizTalk and QNXT Claims
- Analyze, design, develop, test, troubleshoot, optimize, enhance and maintain EDI applications in various formats that include HIPAA standard formats such as 837 and 834, 837, 835, 277CA and other proprietary formats using EDI mapping tools.
- Create and maintain interfaces between applications systems and client EDI transactions.
- Ability to analyze data and develop ad hoc reports on EDI data given various criteria
- Apply in-depth knowledge of systems and business to the development of technical design for large complex processes and projects.
- Evaluate user requests for new and modifications to applications/programs/processes/maps.
- Maintain detailed documentation and process flow of all EDI processes.
- Communicate with trading partners, software vendors, and internal departments.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on ETL products, services, protocols, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Participate in project meetings, providing input to project plans and providing status updates.
- At the request of end users or management, research questions involving EDI applications and how the data is organized and populated.
- Provide status updates on all assigned tasks using the department’s service request tracking tool.
- Support end-user functional departments as requested by management.
- Follow existing source code management and version control processes for all coding efforts.