Location: Des Moines, IA
- Bachelor’s degree in data related field
- 9+ years of data analysis experience, preferably in risk adjustment analytics with a healthcare payor or 7+ years of related IT experience, including data warehouse, coding or ETL experience.
- Strong relationship with the state and deep understanding of ICD codes and how they will be paid and reimbursed
- Ability to identify trends and cost saving
- Advanced SQL and Microsoft Access skills, relational database knowledge, and various data reporting tool experience preferred
- Knowledge of statistics and application of high-level mathematical models in medical and pharmacy claims data preferred
- Must understand ICD Codes and previous experience working with the state files
- Understanding of health insurance business, claims payment procedures, strategies and trends in health care government programs preferred
- Master’s degree and supervisory experience preferred
- Encounters experience preferred.