Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months, Contract to Hire
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required.
- 4+ years of enterprise angular experience, with recent enterprise experience in Angular 2+ with a strong understanding of being able to architecture, design, and collaborate with other leads and architects o Have collaborated with graphic designers and UI leads to guide the direction of a new project o Grasps how the Life cycle and Observables of Angular work
- Experience guiding developers unfamiliar with the Angular framework into a strong understanding of Angular and developing best practices and components on an enterprise scale. o Has lead a development team in a greenfield angular project and designed the components, services, and directives in project with minimum loss in performance.
- 7+ years of strong frontend development experience with extensive experience in HTML5/CSS/SASS o Has strong knowledge of Material Design and it’s guidelines.
- Worked with media breakpoints to create responsive design templates
- Built a component library that was utilized internal to the company.
- Strong experience in enterprise software development with skills in many different technologies with capabilities of building complex systems.
- Experience working in an agile environment with constantly changing work priorities and demands.
- Sufficient knowledge to plan, design, code, install, test, and troubleshoot a technical environment supporting a variety of applications.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of operating systems, networks, servers, communications components, databases, programming languages, and software development tools and techniques.
- Ability to design and develop using service oriented architecture and object oriented architecture design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software from architecture design to user interface for web and windows applications.
- Team player with the ability to work independently as well as lead your team to success.
- Ability to oversee designing, developing, and communicating an implementation plan for software solution delivery in a large scale, long term project.
- Provide work direction to an entire development department in regards to procedures, methodologies, tools, quality performance standards, and companywide goals.
- Technically lead team members through coaching and mentorship.
- Ability to understand and filter through complex customer requirements and break them down to simple, technical tasks in greenfield projects.
- Maintain accountability for project delivery while keeping alignment with business and IT requirements a priority.
- Provide guidance and expertise to team enabling team members to reach their full potential.
- Be able to work with other leads in outlining architecture for front end development across multiple features.
- Work alongside a UI Lead and Graphic Design team in finding most intuitive interface and architecture behind it.
- Manage assigned tasks among other developers to insure timely completion and delivery.
- Review work done by team developers to insure that all project requirements are sufficiently met.
- Lead team to follow company standards and best practices.
- Propose new practices and process improvements that align with company goals.
- Take responsibility to carry the project through all development phases and deliver on time.