Location: Chattanooga, TN
Duration: 6 Months
- 3+ years PHP and MySQL experience and experience with CakePHP framework
- Experience with Excel VBA programming (or other programming languages with a willingness to learn Excel VBA)
- Experience with Excel UI macros
- Excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Experience with building charts and graphs in Excel
- Excellence at problem solving on an individual level with little oversight
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to design, develop, modify, or integrate complex information systems
- Devises or modifies application systems and procedures to optimize functional requirements including capacity, operating time, response time, and form of desired results.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs, subroutines, and scripts.
- Competent to work at the highest phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
- Enhances the design of current systems to improve system capabilities to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Works with business users to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Develops and implements program/system test plans.
- Devises data verification methods and standard system procedures.
- Maintains technical skill set for software languages, databases, platforms, operating systems, utilities and networks needed to support work assignments.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining application design document.
- Responds to system failures and performance events by taking appropriate measures to reduce system downtime and eliminate recurrence of problems.
- May conduct presentations to provide end users with knowledge to maximize their use of developed systems.
- Provides technical leadership on assigned projects or discovery efforts.
- May coordinate work assignments and verify results of applications systems analysis and programming personnel.
- Will work with Product owners for spec to design towards and have a two week feedback loop for further guidance.