Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 3+ Months
- This role is responsible for providing day to day administration of the Informatica Suite of services, including PowerCenter, Metadata and Cloud.
- Install and configure Informatica components.
- Configure security, including Uses and Groups, Roles, etc.
- Troubleshoot incident root-cause.
- Working experience with PowerCenter Enterprise HA and grid.
- Production support.
- Performs routine operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
- Experience with data integration tools: Informatica (preferred), MS Integration Services, Sqoop, etc.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
- Demonstrates ability to diagnose and resolve technical, management, and business issues and to recommend areas for process improvement or innovation.
- Exhibits the ability to work on concurrent projects and to work with a reasonable degree of autonomy in support of team initiatives.
- Attends specific client-based meetings and directs the communication of client needs to the appropriate support/service groups.
- Actively participates with clients, internal and external, to elicit, analyze and document business and functional requirements through requirements workshops, interviews or meeting sessions with Project Sponsors, SMEs and other Stakeholders to diagnose and resolve complex technical, management, and business issues. Identify and document business and technical requirements using standard templates
- Participates in the development, validation and execution of comprehensive test plans.
- Monitors effectiveness of current business practices and identifies areas for improvement/innovation.
- Performs 24/7 on call support if applicable.
- Communicates effectively with clients and colleagues.
- May be required to travel to/from and work in the various locations, including patient care areas.
- May be required to travel for mandatory certifications.
- May be designated a “Health Care Worker”