Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 months
- Acts as project managers for moderate technical projects; creates and updates project plans, issue logs, etc. in accordance with departmental standards.
- Codes complex programs in required languages as defined in specifications prepared by IS personnel or vendors.
- Provides Help Desk support to resolve intermediate problems.
- Independently modifies existing or creates new code to meet specific user requirements.
- Performs project evaluation and/or installation, testing and support.
- Prepares conversion documentation and mappings for moderate level system implementations.
- Prepares formal change implementation plans and monitors their implementation.
- Prepares unit, system and integrated test data to meet specified requirements and conducts testing.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of change control methods.
- Generates moderate to complex documentation, including design specifications, flow charts, etc.
- Acts as resource to other team members, especially programmers and associate programmers.
- Provides instruction on various technical topics to other staff members and assist in training intermediate and end-users.
- Generates moderate to complex documentation, including design specifications, flow charts, etc
- LAMP stack development (system & environment configuration, a plus)
- Drupal 8 CMS use and development
- Database design, development, programming, and integration
- Linux commandline, system configuration, scripting, CRON, etc.
- BS or BA Degree in IS or related field or demonstrated commensurate work experience.